Breaking "Holidayz" Channel started from Insat 4A

But they didn't tested I love & BT on new slot. They may launch M Tunes as separate channel seeing it's past records. They're having Dream TV also, they could have used it's license for M Tunes.
@Dinesh jain bro, is Dream TV still available on fastway?

Let us see bhai what they do, ILove testing already happened on Wow Music slot and BT was tested as a programme block. They r even providing movie content on BFlix.

Also we r assuming that MTunes is being tested by them, there is scope of another broadcaster having acquired its licence from PEN India and launching it now. If PEN India is involved then maybe they did not want to disturb programming of ILove and chose fresh slot for MTunes testing , later either it will be their 2nd channel or will replace Wow (ILove)

Possibilities r plenty

Last edited:
Holidayz and Wow license are held by the same company. The license owner has a third license as well.
Holidayz is having license? I know about Wow & Dream TV but not of it.

At the start PEN took 4 licenses and was to launch 4 music channels 1. DreamTV 2. Ilove /Wow music and 3.Mtunes 4. BT .Now doing juggling and renaming and doing whole lot of changes from PEN. Lets see what comes out finally.

which channels are from PEN India including WOW??

At present WOW music/ ILove is on air on the same slot from PEN.Ilove is in present airing the songs.They were to launch others from April-19 for which they have started launching/testing with different names.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock