Breaking "Holidayz" Channel started from Insat 4A

Akash Solanki

Cable TV Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
"Holidayz" started from Insat 4A @83* east.

On Frequency: 3980 H 4216

Currently running Hindi Bollywood Songs on this channel
PCfRakd.jpg
URFYeKU.jpg
it11ZTC.jpg

Last edited:
Lets see what happens. Already Wow Music has not achieve even reasonable success, launching new channel would be a brave bet. Maybe they will replace Wow with MTunes+ and there is a chance of transfering ownership of all or few channels to 3rd party

Lets see what happens. Already Wow Music has not achieve even reasonable success, launching new channel would be a brave bet. Maybe they will replace Wow with MTunes+ and there is a chance of transfering ownership of all or few channels to 3rd party

Already wow music/Ilove not present on dishtv and d2h.They are launching other channels without ensuring distribution of the old ones.

Already wow music/Ilove not present on dishtv and d2h.They are launching other channels without ensuring distribution of the old ones.

dish d2h r not preferred choice for broadcasters now, even mastiii has not shown interest to return post end of agreement period. Expecting Wow Music is a long drawn dream for now. There r so many HD channels too missing on these 2 platforms, only hope is after airtel or some other company acquires it.

By the way what is status of &Xplor launch? Don't think it is launching as per schedule on 15th June

They're not having license for any of these channels but testing.
They should launch 7 channels (one more channel is required) for 7 days of a week & all should run on the license of Wow music :hehe:. Whichever channel gets good response should be launched.

They're not having license for any of these channels but testing.
They should launch 7 channels (one more channel is required) for 7 days of a week & all should run on the license of Wow music :hehe:. Whichever channel gets good response should be launched.

They r doing exactly this, testing content for various channels with dedicated graphics and see what sticks with audiences. Though i am doubtful if they will achieve success without cracking deal with T-Series and improving distribution. Licence is not an issue, there r enough channels willing to sell or rent out licence, renaming can be done.

Since so many months they r using Wow Music licence for ILove and will now use it for MTunes, they will apply for name change only when final decision is arrived at. There r no regulations i guess which time restrict using old licence for new channels, these channels just place faded logo of original name in some corner to meet guidelines.

Though must admit picture + audio of this channel is awesome, i don't feel need of HD channel with such broadcast quality

Since so many months they r using Wow Music licence for ILove and will now use it for MTunes, they will apply for name change only when final decision is arrived at.
But they didn't tested I love & BT on new slot. They may launch M Tunes as separate channel seeing it's past records. They're having Dream TV also, they could have used it's license for M Tunes.
@Dinesh jain bro, is Dream TV still available on fastway?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock