Horrible Experience to select the DTH Channels: Poor job TRAI, you are Failing once again

david77

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It has been a pathetic experience to choose the TV channels. The monthly cost has increased as compared to what we use to pay earlier. Its difficult to choose the channels and keep the cost in check. Irrespective of whatever channels combination we choose, final outcome is more cost and less channels as compared to what we were getting previously. On top of that, it has become tough to speak to customer care team, wait time has increased before we could speak with a customer care rep. Moreover, our DTH provider customer care reps are not having much clarity about the packages. Not so good job AIRTEL!

As per TRAI now channels are available at cheap price and compared to before now prices reduced

As per TRAI now channels are available at cheap price and compared to before now prices reduced
LOL This is the joke!

I have some id*otic friends who argue its a very good move. earlier we were paying 700+ to TS for all channels & now we pay only 450+ for the channels we need. When told they were subscribing to all channels earlier, their argument is that yes, but we never watched all channels anyways, so this new move is good. They dont want to accept that they could've chosen channel/packs earlier as well, & say it was tedious. Its tedious even now, but say, they did it and are saving money. This thinking of my friends is exactly like how our existing govt is projecting various benefits to us :D Overall, we are losing, but we are made to believe we are winning :))

Last edited:
They dont want to accept that they could've chosen channel/packs earlier as well, & say it was tedious. Its tedious even now, but say, they did it and are saving money.
But earlier even single Ten 1 HD was of 39 to 45 Rs roughly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock