How can I watch NFL on TV

Unfortunately none of the Indian sports channels are interested in NFL or most American sports. They are more interested in telecasting cricket in regional languages than anything else. Let's see if Jio gets broadcasting rights to some of these sports in the near future. @dino29 It's pathetic that Indian broadcasters dont care to cater such audience. The only reason Star keeps running Fan Banna Padega ads is because Jio is paying them well and not because they care for football. There's a good reason why many people have requested to boycott Star bouquets and that's a good start 😀

Unfortunately none of the Indian sports channels are interested in NFL or most American sports. They are more interested in telecasting cricket in regional languages than anything else. Let's see if Jio gets broadcasting rights to some of these sports in the near future. @dino29 It's pathetic that Indian broadcasters dont care to cater such audience. The only reason Star keeps running Fan Banna Padega ads is because Jio is paying them well and not because they care for football. There's a good reason why many people have requested to boycott Star bouquets and that's a good start 😀
How many actually watched NFL when it was on Sony Six? You won't even find 10,000 people combined following NFL in our country. Even I skip the entire season and just watched the Superbowl's halftime show. Imo if Star starts local tournament of American football. Then the sports might get famous. They can make good money off NFL. I hope Amazon picks up next session of NFL.

Nowadays it's rare to watch, the " fan Banna padegaa". Bcz of TRAI rules. 😀😀and I don't know how many people, we watching our national game hockey?? Including me.....

Last edited:
How many actually watched NFL when it was on Sony Six? You won't even find 10,000 people combined following NFL in our country. Even I skip the entire season and just watched the Superbowl's halftime show. Imo if Star starts local tournament of American football. Then the sports might get famous. They can make good money off NFL. I hope Amazon picks up next session of NFL.
Thing is there's potential. I agree with you that not many watch NFL but you've got to try it atleast. About Amazon picking it up is a great idea! Prime is growing rapidly and their original shows are also a hit in India. Let's hope for the best 😀

Thing is there's potential. I agree with you that not many watch NFL but you've got to try it atleast. About Amazon picking it up is a great idea! Prime is growing rapidly and their original shows are also a hit in India. Let's hope for the best 😀
Amazon should try to acquire all premium sports like Premier League, Championship League, NBA and NFL. Then it would be a worthy competitor to Hotstar. Hotstar is winning the streaming battle because of Sports. You can easily download Game of Thrones and Jack Ryan illegally. Good luck getting a good quality stream of a live cricket match without any interruption.

Amazon should try to acquire all premium sports like Premier League, Championship League, NBA and NFL. Then it would be a worthy competitor to Hotstar. Hotstar is winning the streaming battle because of Sports. You can easily download Game of Thrones and Jack Ryan illegally. Good luck getting a good quality stream of a live cricket match without any interruption.
I just can't stop agreeing with you brother! You're totally spot on. Someone definitely needs to snatch PL broadcasting rights from Star. These shameless people are still telecasting different matches on both SD & HD feed. Because of TRAI rule i only got the HD feed of Star Sports Select. @ramesh sky Today Star is showing Arsenals match on the SD feed. Sorry for going off topic 😅

I just can't stop agreeing with you brother! You're totally spot on. Someone definitely needs to snatch PL broadcasting rights from Star. These shameless people are still telecasting different matches on both SD & HD feed. Because of TRAI rule i only got the HD feed of Star Sports Select. @ramesh sky Today Star is showing Arsenals match on the SD feed. Sorry for going off topic 😅
Star's greed never stops. Usually they air PL on only HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock