Discussion How many of you are continuing with SS1 / 1HD after the cricket worldcup?

• Thread starter nulll
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,134

nulll

Reaction score
I have unsubscribed from SS1 HD after the world cup. I had added it just for viewing cricket (which I did not). Sensing its not worth paying Rs 22 every month unnecessarily, I have dropped it.

Wondering how many of you added it just for world cup & are going to continue with the subscription :)

Which channel is broadcasting EPL and F1, SS1/SSS1/SSS2?
Not announced yet. Last season it was SSS 1, SSS 2, SS 2. Buy both SD and HD version of the channel. They sometimes moves matches to SD channels only to cover other sports. I think they will air PL this season on SS 3 too.

I unsubscribed yesterday 11 pm.
Doesn't worth paying 22 every month.
Actually I'm subscribing SS1 on every India match days & unsubscribed on the same day before 12 am. And then I again subscribed SS1 on 3rd July then all of a sudden Dishtv started 30 day lock-in period and unable to unsubscribe from their website. But surprisingly when I call their helpline no yesterday the first IVR response was if u wanna unsubscribe SS1 press 1 so I immediately unsubscribed SS1 🤪.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock