DDF Exclusive How my satellite scanning works...

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,

This video will show how I am scanning the satellites and getting detailed comparison. Earlier it was a big manual work and now I written my own script to do all the comparison automatically. I just need to select the satellite to be scanned. The rest will be performed by the script. My script integrates with an existing software to scan and get the RAW details. After that my script will do all comparison with last scan results.

As mentioned in the video, the scan results are my own work and results. I had to post this thread and video to explain them in details.

As mentioned in the video, the scan results are my own work and results. I had to post this thread and video to explain them in details.
We all know you bro and your dedication and hard work to achieve such recognition in short period of time in satellite tracking field. Don't worry because what others says. We were, are and always be with you. :)

Team members know how much efforts you have put to write and design the script to work in forum post format.

Carry on your awesome work.:cool:

@M.J.Sadiq bro, I appreciate all your work from the bottom of my heart. You truly are one hard working person. Thank you for being so awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock