how to block signals?

djindore

Reaction score
hi
i am in a precarious situation. my room partner watches tata sky till late night and i cannot sleep. is there a way to block tata sky after 12 o clock in night ? some creative way would really help....tnx a lot... the desperation has driven me to this forum...

You will need a thick blanket which you take with you for a midnight stroll on the terrace where the TataSky dish antenna is installed, then you cover the dish including the LNB with the blanket and walk back innocently and go to bed. Note that you will need to wake up early to remove it before he realises what you have been doing.

Just mark the preferred LNB frequency and then turn the LNB left or right to get the signal lost.you can do it after loosing both screws..

hi
i am in a precarious situation. my room partner watches tata sky till late night and i cannot sleep. is there a way to block tata sky after 12 o clock in night ? some creative way would really help....tnx a lot... the desperation has driven me to this forum...
You should first discuss this with him,
if he does not listen go for plan B(as prescribed by other members).

I think first you should advice him by explaining your situation. Your room mate could watch late night programs in mobile phone via Jio TV or Tatasky TV app itself using an earphone.

Change home frequency to anything else in STB settings and set top box will start showing No Signal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock