• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PC PROCESSER NAME !

Napster

Registered
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
236
STEEPS>>>

go to..

start>>Run>>

type: regedit
and press ENTER!

then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.


enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:
 

mystic

Dream Pro
Joined
8 Apr 2011
Messages
4,737
Reaction score
1,611
kltiwari said:
STEEPS>>>

go to..

start>>Run>>

type: regedit
and press ENTER!

then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.


enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:
If you have dual core processor then
type: regedit and press ENTER!
then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

0> or 1>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.
 

Napster

Registered
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
236
mystic said:
kltiwari said:
STEEPS>>>

go to..

start>>Run>>

type: regedit
and press ENTER!

then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.


enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:
If you have dual core processor then
type: regedit and press ENTER!
then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

0> or 1>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.

0
 

kramkumar

Dream Pro
Joined
22 Mar 2011
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
333
My request to members is not to play with registry edit. If you have confidence, back-up and OS CD, then try. Also, there are chances of loosing data.
 

Napster

Registered
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
236
kramkumar said:
My request to members is not to play with registry edit. If you have confidence, back-up and OS CD, then try. Also, there are chances of loosing data.

yes right....
 
Top Bottom