How to configure Tata Sky on a Videocon DDB TV

dreamer123

Reaction score
We have two TVs : a normal one has Tata sky SD and the HD DDB TV from videocon which has videcond2h :wall :wall (subscription came free with the tv) :( :(

Frankly speaking d2h is pathetic and its gui lags to the core. Im planning to change the tata sky sd subscription to HD and use that in the ddb tv.

Here are the problems I'm facing:
- The online tatasky customer chat support outright said that they dont support such tvs. I know its not a big deal as i can easily provide them my Tv's inbuilt stb number and all the other details (only if a technical tatasky guy is ready to coordinate with me ) .. so I need some ideas here
- As a layman i think that a STB has to activated before it can be used on their service.. if this is right they will have to activate my tv's stb first and only then i can remove the tatasky card and insert in the tv ??? or am i wrong... there is no activation as such... and i can directly remove d2h card and insert tatasky one and add the transponder details manually ?
- basically i need to formulate a legal and normal way of doing the above but cant think of one

need your help guyz...
:hello
thnks..

Send mail to Ceo . Explain everything clearly. I think u need to talk technical team, CC cannot help u.

Re: RE: How to configure Tata Sky on a Videocon DDB TV

Anirudha Das said:
I don't think any DTH supports Videocon DDB TV.

One exception D2h. BTW I also think so

Sell ur tv bro if possible and take a new tv, and install with tata sky hd bcoz I damn sure that u cannot install any dth connection in DDB tv.

Devesh said:
Sell ur tv bro if possible and take a new tv, and install with tata sky hd bcoz I damn sure that u cannot install any dth connection in DDB tv.

Isn't it possible to connect STB using HDMI just like we normally do ? I mean like a monitor for PC ?

dipayan said:
Isn't it possible to connect STB using HDMI just like we normally do ? I mean like a monitor for PC ?

No bro its not going to work.

dipayan said:

I think DDB is like 3 in 1 PC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock