how to connect 5.1 channel speaker system to videocon d2h hd STB model no. 2222

bindaasboy89

Reaction score
hello friends.. recently i bought a d2h hd connection.. STB model no. 2222.. i already have an intex MJ-580 5.1 speaker system... but i am not sure about how to connect it with the STB. so please help me.. thanks. waiting for your valuable suggestions.. :)

If ur system has spdif input u can directly connect the d2h spdif output to ur system input. Otherwise connect via 2channel RCA RCA.

Balaji G said:
If ur system has spdif input u can directly connect the d2h spdif output to ur system input. Otherwise connect via 2channel RCA RCA.

yes bro.. there is a spdif input @ the back side of the STB.. bt how to connect?? because there is only 1 input.. and there are about 8 input options @ back side of the home theatre system...

If its a HTS then HDMI connection will suffice,mine is HDMI out from 2222 to hdmi In of AVR, I get super 5.1:)

smileguy123 said:
If its a HTS then HDMI connection will suffice,mine is HDMI out from 2222 to hdmi In of AVR, I get super 5.1:)

yeah bro there is HDMI out port.. but i don't think there would be any input for HDMI in HTS.

bindaasboy89 said:
yeah bro there is HDMI out port.. but i don't think there would be any input for HDMI in HTS.

I see,but pls do check if there is any HDMI In, if NO then HDMI out to Tv IN and Coaxial out from 2222 to In of AVR, for good PQ and sound

smileguy123 said:
I see,but pls do check if there is any HDMI In, if NO then HDMI out to Tv IN and Coaxial out from 2222 to In of AVR, for good PQ and sound

i don't know what is AVR.. can you please explain about that... and where is coaxial out in 2222 box?

bindaasboy89 said:
i don't know what is AVR.. can you please explain about that... and where is coaxial out in 2222 box?

Sorry abt that AVR is Audio Video Reciever(Amplifier) Spdif out to optical In ,this cable is availiable,infact spdif to coaxial too is availiable,so get those cables if yr AVR does not hv HDMI In.Good Luck

Pls list the input ports available in ur home theater system or post image for better solution...,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock