How to Enable AV Port in Dish HD Box

tamilgreen

Reaction score
I am recently Purchase dish hd box , while checking i am found av port in box .  i am connect with av cable but i am not get any signal in my tv  . i am check with other box av cable is ok . what is problem. i am contact customer care . they don't know about this . 

Any way to connect ? 

Ux9J1uX.jpg

tamilgreen said:
I am recently Purchase dish hd box , while checking i am found av port in box .  i am connect with av cable but i am not get any signal in my tv  . i am check with other box av cable is ok . what is problem. i am contact customer care . they don't know about this . 

Any way to connect ? 
0B5Xxa_EoYC-QU0s3UVJLdGxPMzA
BRO, Its Simple, Buy a Earphone Jack to RCA(AV) Cord, Plug the earphone jack on the Set top Box and RCA Side on tv

Bro in hd stb this type of av cable also available,i think technician forget,this cable cost is Rs.25 to Rs.50 only in offline shop:k

Eby3p1H.jpg

Yes Vicky Bro is right. This cable including in HD stb box packet..

This is my av cable
ALGZWpi.jpg

Currently I'm use hdmi cable....

So currently I have no use of av cable....

Thank you for Response . I am chat with cc now days they not provide this cable. my box description also not contain that cable . 

BLA62N3.jpg

Recent Dish HD+ box comes with HDMI Cables only..To get best output for what they meant for..HD box for HD TV's ..

tamilgreen said:
What is the different between Dish HD Plus and Dish Tru HD PLUS ?
No Difference..Previous HD Boxes were known as Dishtru HD + as at that time india had less number of HD Channels in true way n most of them were available on dishtv & Current Boxes Known as Dish HD+ as channels r directly gettin available in thr HD version ..it's a normal case now..its just that AV Cable was Provided Along with HDMI in Dishtru HD + as most of the ppl were havin normal TV so AV cable was required..now a days HD TV's r easily available so directly HDMI Cable is thr in Dish HD +..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock