Seeking Help How To Get All In One Remote Control

Bala Aravind

Reaction score
I Am Using Airtel Digital TV HD DVR + Sony Bravia Android Smart TV How to use TV and STB in Same Remote...?????
Pls Help me........

I Am Using Airtel Digital TV HD DVR + Sony Bravia Android Smart TV How to use TV and STB in Same Remote...?????
Pls Help me........
Steps for Universal remote setup:

Step 1: Bring Airtel digital TV remote in learning mode. Press and hold ‘’OK + Numeric 2” key for 3 seconds. The LED blinks twice to indicate that your Airtel remote is ready to learn.

Step 2 : Hold the source remote and Airtel remote in front of each other ( 3cm-6m apart).

Step 3: Press & release the key (First on Airtel remote and then on Source remote) which needs to be programmed in Airtel remote.
Example: Press and release the TV Power key on both remotes and release. The Airtel remote blinks twice to indicate a successful learning of ‘TV power code’.

Step 4: Now Press & release other keys ( on both remotes simultaneously) : Mute , AV, Vol +/-.

Step 5: Press "OK" on Airtel remote to store the new information about your TV. The LED will blink twice to indicate successful transfer to knowledge from your current TV remote to the new Airtel remote.

If the Airtel remote blinks four times, it means the learning failed. Go to Step 1 again

If you bind the buttons on the airtel remote for ex-you bind the power button on the airtel remote as the TV on-off ,then how are you suppose to power off the STB. Kinda noobish question!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock