How to Pair your Tata Sky Universal Remote

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 78,155
No idea as i don't have this remote.

Method 1 working, Switch on TV and press STB+TV button on TS remote after that press and hold 7(depending on TV company) till TV switch off, but only for TV power button, I still have to figure out how to change TV volume. TS should have provided a manual :dodgy:

Simple way.....1. Switch on ur tv . 2 ,press and hold both power bottons on TS remote until red light blinks ..3,as per ur tv select no ie if tv is philips use no 7 for sony also no 7 for lg no 5 like that.......5, press and hold the no infront of ur tv until it get switched off..... Now u can use it as universal....... To change ur sound of tv press and hold " home " button and " back " button ......until red light blinks twice.......

Simple way.....1. Switch on ur tv . 2 ,press and hold both power bottons on TS remote until red light blinks ..3,as per ur tv select no ie if tv is philips use no 7 for sony also no 7 for lg no 5 like that.......5, press and hold the no infront of ur tv until it get switched off..... Now u can use it as universal....... To change ur sound of tv press and hold " home " button and " back " button ......until red light blinks twice.......

Home+ back works thanks

Here you go. There are a couple of ways.

8_D1_A42_AD_ADE7_495_C_A194_15_EE7_C76_FE75.jpg

6_EE1_DB8_E_6534_4678_BD6_F_D415960_FB9_D1.jpg

You need to follow the steps in Customising volume control to control your TV volume.

*Step 1 :- Press Select Key and Number 2 Key Together and Hold it for 3 Seconds. After that, the red led light of the remote will Blink twice and will stable on for almost 10-30 seconds.
*Step 2 :- Then Press Power Key and the red led light will again blink on and off and will stable again.
*Step 3 :- Now Put your TV Remote in front of your Tata Sky Remote. Approximately 4 to 6 inches distance between both Remotes should be there.
*Step 4 :- Now Press the Power Button of your TV Remote. Press button for almost 5 Seconds until your Tata sky Remote LED red light to twice blink up.
*Step 5 :- Now your Remote will Pair with your TV remote power button. Do the same steps to pair volume buttons too, but just press that the volume key instead of power key in Step 2.

Every Time Press Univ Button on your Tata sky remote to make it Universal :tup

I'm unable to goto learning mode on my TataSky HD+ remote controller the remote image is attached. Remote Front and Remote Back what should I do ? Can anyone help me get the pairing with my TataSky to Panasonic TV remote ?

Experts please tell is there any methods to configure my old Philps tatasky remote of HD + PVR with my new HD+ transfer Stb
yjUgzMw.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock