Seeking Help How to remove cement stain on dish antennae of Tata sky

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
In Tata sky dish that I have, cement stain have occurred due to construction work in my next house. It is only little stain all over the antenna. Is there any way to remove. Will the stain affect the quality of signal later?

Last edited:
In Tata sky dish that I have, cement stain have occurred due to construction work in my next house. It is only little stain all over the antenna. Is there any way to remove. Will the stain affect the quality of signal later?

Try washing the Dish with plain water and scrub it with tough cloth/sandpaper. If its just stains i dont think there will be any issues, as my neighbours dish has paint stains all over his dish and he faces no issues.

Last edited:
It don't get any affect on signals but you can remove it with blade which basically used to remove cement stain from tiles after constitution. You can easily get from construction house near you. ;)

Dish is powder coated paint so cement can be easily removed with sandpaper which is available in local paint shop.

with the help of screw driver removed the stain little. The mark remains still.
8XqpLoa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock