How to status of Suggestion/Feedback For Packages Given to Dish tv cc

• Thread starter SATFAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,277

SATFAN

Reaction score
Bro,
Saw a post in dish tv DDF page ,mentioned as Write to CEO.Using the link i requested for 
1.Addition of tamil channels -J Movie, Sun Life , Raj Music 
2.Request for providing Mix of HD Channels  (Mix of Eng HD Pack and South HD Pack)
  Instead of M-Tunes HD and NAT GEO MUSIC HD -Requested if possible to give SUN HD (OR) KTV HD (OR) 
 SUN MUSIC HD (OR) GEMINI HD (ANY TWO CHANNELS) --- AS NEW PACK .

Got reply that it is forwarded to Marketing Department .How to know whether suggestion is accepted or not.
In dishtv webpage, whether any option available based on the Ticket /Request No.

SATFAN said:
Bro,
Saw a post in dish tv DDF page ,mentioned as Write to CEO.Using the link i requested for 
1.Addition of tamil channels -J Movie, Sun Life , Raj Music 
2.Request for providing Mix of HD Channels  (Mix of Eng HD Pack and South HD Pack)
  Instead of M-Tunes HD and NAT GEO MUSIC HD -Requested if possible to give SUN HD (OR) KTV HD (OR) 
 SUN MUSIC HD (OR) GEMINI HD (ANY TWO CHANNELS) --- AS NEW PACK .

Got reply that it is forwarded to Marketing Department .How to know whether suggestion is accepted or not.
In dishtv webpage, whether any option available based on the Ticket /Request No.

I had also written to dishtv via CEO option regarding adding of certain channels on dishtv.They called me it has been forwarded to concerned department.If they do it it will certainly get added to website like pack changes or addition of channels or any other changes they do will certainly be reflected on website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock