How to subscribe VOD in Samsung HD Zapper Set Top Box???

Velladurai.S

Reaction score
Dream experts, please tell me how to view Ready To Play video on my HD STB. I activated the VOD by giving miss call to a number which is showed on the screen. Now its activated and connected a 8 GB SanDisk pendrive and the pendrive is also installed. But there is displaying on the screen this "Ready To Play videos are not yet available in the USB device. Please keep the USB device connected and leave the set top box in standby mode" showing like this from yesterday. I also keeps my STB in standby mode but there is no change. So I called to CC he said "there is no VOD facility in any HD boxes, this option is only in HD+Transfer boxes only so you have to upgrade to HD+Transfer box". So dear dream expert brothers could you please explain about how to use "Tata Sky On Demand" option in my Samsung HD Zapper box. Waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance.

Thakur said:
Technicolor HD,koanmedia,huawei,

VOD is working fine in Samsung HD box too bro. I have 2 Episodes list in Tata Sky on Demand option from 2 various series. One is "Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya - E7" from Sony Entertainment Television and another one is "Khidki - E22" but its not from my current subscription channel that's why I can't view this serial.

Velladurai.S said:
VOD is working fine in Samsung HD box too bro. I have 2 Episodes list in Tata Sky on Demand option from 2 various series. One is "Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya - E7" from Sony Entertainment Television and another one is "Khidki - E22" but its not from my current subscription channel that's why I can't view this serial.
Tatasky cc told me vod service not supported Samsung stb :huh

Are u sure your stb Samsung :huh good luck

Thakur said:
Tatasky cc told me vod service not supported Samsung stb :huh

Are u sure your stb Samsung :huh good luck

yes bro its working Samsung box as well. CC told me too that vod not support to any hd box. I will send you some confirmation images to your mail id.

Velladurai.S said:
Dream experts, please tell me how to view Ready To Play video on my HD STB. I activated the VOD by giving miss call to a number which is showed on the screen. Now its activated and connected a 8 GB SanDisk pendrive and the pendrive is also installed. But there is displaying on the screen this "Ready To Play videos are not yet available in the USB device. Please keep the USB device connected and leave the set top box in standby mode" showing like this from yesterday. I also keeps my STB in standby mode but there is no change. So I called to CC he said "there is no VOD facility in any HD boxes, this option is only in HD+Transfer boxes only so you have to upgrade to HD+Transfer box". So dear dream expert brothers could you please explain about how to use "Tata Sky On Demand" option in my Samsung HD Zapper box. Waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance.

Bro please post a image your Samsung hd box and ready to play menu also...bro please also tell me model name of your Samsung hd box

Pallab said:
Bro please post a image your Samsung hd box and ready to play menu also...bro please also tell me model name of your Samsung hd box

Could you please share your mail id in your profile??? Because I can't upload images to the forum from my Nokia lumia 510 device. That's why if you share your mail id to your profile then I will send mail. Sharing our personals with anyone is against to the forum rule but we can share our mail id in our profile its not come into the forum rule. So you can share in your profile. Sorry bro I can't upload from my device. Then I will tell you the model name of my box later. Because I'm away from home now.

Velladurai.S said:
Could you please share your mail id in your profile??? Because I can't upload images to the forum from my Nokia lumia 510 device. That's why if you share your mail id to your profile then I will send mail. Sharing our personals with anyone is against to the forum rule but we can share our mail id in our profile its not come into the forum rule. So you can share in your profile. Sorry bro I can't upload from my device. Then I will tell you the model name of my box later. Because I'm away from home now.

Picture uploading click Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet & copy link paste in this thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock