How to update firmware/software of HD 2011

virgo79

Reaction score
Hi,

My STB HD2011 is running software version 37 and I guess the latest version is 46, how can I get this update?

I tried speaking to CC but he said updates are automatically installed and you will have to wait till you get an update.

I asked him to send engineer to update but he said engineer cant update.

Guys please help me.

virgo79 said:
Hi,

My STB HD2011 is running software version 37 and I guess the latest version is 46, how can I get this update?

I tried speaking to CC but he said updates are automatically installed and you will have to wait till you get an update.

Guys please help me.

The only way is to update manually with the help of engineer. They provided automatic updates sometime back. But not sure if your STB was on stand by mode to receive the updates. You better send email to nodal officer instead of customer care. Find the email ID as below.

[email protected]
Phone No. :020-33124924 / 21 / 03

virgo79 said:
Hi,

Guys please help me.
Bro I was also having the 2011 box its software was old the technician told that we cannot put USB and update in that box do one thing go to d2h service centre near you they will update

Hi all, can anyone teach me the steps to upgrade the firmware ? I tried the step as sarfas but failed. Thanks

hsejar84 said:
Hi all, can anyone teach me the steps to upgrade the firmware ? I tried the step as sarfas but failed. Thanks

there is no option to upgrade firmware . it will be coming automatic. it is controle by only d2h technical side ;)

uthamsangeeth said:
there is no option to upgrade firmware . it will be coming automatic. it is controle by only d2h technical side ;)

what r u saying bro?:no:no:no
a guy has already shared the link of upgrading the software which can b accessible by any1.:tup:tup:tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
what r u saying bro?:no:no:no
a guy has already shared the link of upgrading the software which can b accessible by any1.:tup:tup:tup
It is not for HD2011 box. This box cannot be upgraded using USB...

Sadiq said:
It is not for HD2011 box. This box cannot be upgraded using USB...

oh... sorry to both of u.
i was confused as vivek bro told that go 2 d2h service centre n they ll update it.
wonder how d2h ll update it in service centre without using pen drive/usb.

Prateek Marwadi said:
oh... sorry to both of u.
i was confused as vivek bro told that go 2 d2h service centre n they ll update it.
wonder how d2h ll update it in service centre without using pen drive/usb.
They will connect the USB output from set top box to the COM port of the PC and will do the update. This is what the engineer told me when I requested for software update of my old HD2011 box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock