How to upgrade Tatasky HD setup box by GSat 10 transponder

^^ Why did you tell that GSAT10 will not download latest software? Did you read somewhere or just speculation? I want to know it because may be if we select GSAT10 as main TP, it doesnt download latest software automatically but manual download trick works?

I selected GSAT10 in satellite settings and tried manual software download trick, it worked without any problem to 100%.
I am in Indonesia and I get only verticals from GSAT10. I got stuck now at the upgrade, the upgrade just stays at 0%.
I managed to change the entry to gsat10, was able to view content until there is a new software upgrade and stuck.
whats the minimal signal required for the upgrade to complete, on a FTA receiver GSAT10 has 60% sq here in Jakarta on 8 feet solid Yuri dish with invacom .3nf lnb.

I selected GSAT10 in satellite settings and tried manual software download trick, it worked without any problem to 100%.
I am in Indonesia and I get only verticals from GSAT10. I got stuck now at the upgrade, the upgrade just stays at 0%.
I managed to change the entry to gsat10, was able to view content until there is a new software upgrade and stuck.
whats the minimal signal required for the upgrade to complete, on a FTA receiver GSAT10 has 60% sq here in Jakarta on 8 feet solid Yuri dish with invacom .3nf lnb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock