how to use airtel internet tv with out dish

I want to use it as an android box.But i dont have dish.But i can access Netflix,Youtube and Amazon using the Airtel smart remote app on my phone.How do i bypass entry point? because i get stuck there every time because i need a dish to proceed from there.so my question is that can i use this as an android box without the use of an android box?

I want to use it as an android box.But i dont have dish.But i can access Netflix,Youtube and Amazon using the Airtel smart remote app on my phone.How do i bypass entry point? because i get stuck there every time because i need a dish to proceed from there.so my question is that can i use this as an android box without the use of an android box?
Did you get a solution for this ?

There is actually something that worked out for me. Can you check if your airtel remote power buttons turning off your box. If not then just pair your airtel remote with tv remote and then try to power off your box with airtel remote. This worked for me let me if it does for you

Today airtel pushed some update and now this has stopped working. Unable to force stop the airtel xstream app. Anybody else facing this issue? Does anybody know how to fix it now?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock