Seeking Help How to watch JIO TV on televsion on

• Thread starter A^00P
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 23,073
any ideas to view the Star sports channels during world cup/IPL this year for free. Star channels dont work in JIO TV apk. i have tried ****** app, but it shows only is SD quality, not in HD. pls share inputs guys,,,

We dont need to pay hundreds of rupees to watch our favourite sports
At the moment only work around is casting hotstar to your television, or other apps with foreign channels

Does this work on any Android box? On mine i tried installing and after download it doesn't show the option to open or appear in the apps menu. I'm guessing you need Android TV UI for this?
U can open the file in ES file explorer and run the .apk file. Also try to download the app from apkmirror.com

At the moment only work around is casting hotstar to your television, or other apps with foreign channels
While Casting hotstar on my TV i am facing a peculiar issue. The video is blacked out completely and only audio comes. Has Hotstar blocked Casting??? or the issue is due to my mobile/firestick??
BTW i am able to cast Youtube without any issues.

While Casting hotstar on my TV i am facing a peculiar issue. The video is blacked out completely and only audio comes. Has Hotstar blocked Casting??? or the issue is due to my mobile/firestick??
BTW i am able to cast Youtube without any issues.
Yes both hotstar and jio block casting, there is work around , Google it

jio android tv app is not working for me too nowadays. video+audio does not play most of the times. screen remains blank.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock