Hrithik getting back at the media?

Napster

Reaction score
Dressed in blue casual t-shirt and jeans, Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan was out to have loads of fun and laugh at the trailer launch of Zoya Akhtar's much awaited road trip film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'.
He was either giving smart-alec answers, or answering on other's behalf, or else poking fun at the media. Referring to Kalki Koechlin's marriage, when some one asked that who is the next to get married from the team, Hrithik retorted, "Kya main aapko pandit lagta hoon? (Do you think I am a pandit?) When asked the most dangerous stunt the crew members did in the film, on behalf of the film producer, Ritesh Sidhwani, Hrithik said, "Signing our cheques."

And whenever somebody praised him for his looks or body, Hrithik would look up and start giving a 'speech', "I would like to thank my mom, my dad, god..for making me look so lovely and keeping me in good shape.." Wonder if he was getting back at the media for giving him bad press. The film's promo on television can be seen from May 29 onwards.

indiatimes.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock