Breaking "HTN Tiranga" (HTN News, Harvest TV) a New English News Channel by Barkha Dutt and Karan Thapar Launched - Discussions and Updates

Suggesting you to change Heading of this thread as the name of Channel is changed as:
HTN News
& may again change to Tiranga TV too.
Also this channel is not "By" names mentioned in heading, they are just part (workers) not owners.

Though this platform is not for taking any side except public's Yet it is very clear that you guys has allowed to use your Christian Channel's name to be used by another organisation who was no way related to your ideology (Spreading/Propagating Christianity in India) and had very clear goal of bringing a News channels.
Anyway, the Name Harvest TV has already been withdrawn It's HTN News now ( a revamped version of Harvest TV )
“The channel should first get its house in order,” said the source in the ministry. “The Harvest logo is illegal. They have no permission to use the logo and the ministry will soon issue a show-cause notice to the channel and the teleport.”
Kapil Sibal-backed HTN News 'blacked out', channel blames Modi govt
As per info available at Wikipedia the channels has formally requested to rename channel as Tiranga TV
Wikipedia data? They had edited the data. Now our data is not der. Pls check with trade mark application date of tiranga t v.

Wikipedia data? They had edited the data. Now our data is not der. Pls check with trade mark application date of tiranga t v.
Virtually anyone can edit Wiki,
You can reinstate the old content as they are not Harvest TV now.

Harvest tv already going in controvercy in using same name of harvest tv a malayalam religious ch. Even the organisation who run harvest tv a malayalam religious ch send requast to M&B for look on the matter.

Got it. But you are only on Videocon DTH. Even that too cannot continue once licence is lost, right? Did you apply new licence?

Is the channel still running?
Airtel DTH Ch.386 Harvest English News

What does 'pure' mean? Are there 'impure Kayasthas' also?

@siji: I can understand your sentiments. A national English news channel (that too with Barkha Dutt behind it) is using your channel's name and logo for testing before launching. Lakhs of Christian viewers around the world will be astonished: is Harvest TV a channel for spreading the message of Christ, or a mouthpiece of the INC to fight against the Republic TVs and the Goswamis of India? You have every right to fight a case in court against them. And you may very well win the case, too (Barkha Dutt and Kapil Sibal are nothing in front of Our Lord Above, Jesus the Almighty).
Just don't spread your hatred in our forum. :smile2:
DISCLAIMER: This post is of humorous nature and NOT to hurt the sentiment of any community.
DISCLAIMER: I am a pure Kayastha Hindu.

What does 'pure' mean? Are there 'impure Kayasthas' also?
When I wrote 'our lord Jesus above', I wrote that in a humorous way. I wrote the Hindu line to specify that 'our' doesn't include me. It's meant as a witticism, though at the same time not to hurt the sentiments of any community. It doesn't matter what I am; I specified that I'm not Christian, and you are free to deliberate how purely Hindu I am.
I'll rather drop the topic here. :tup:

I was just using it to point out that we in India attach a notion of 'purity' to our caste. Actually no community in India is pure. There's no such thing as pure brahmin or pure kayasth. There's no Kayasth DNA or Brahmin DNA that can get diluted or adulterated by intermixing with other castes or anything. Everyone is mixed or pure, however you want to see it. Just pointing out that we are victims of such wrong notions of caste purity, and even today, we suffer from it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock