Hum TV changed branding

Hum Tv should have a good app with paid subscription with all their dramas ad-free in HD and available with Chromecast capability. Their existing app for android is hopeless, I use Eros Now app to watch Hum Tv shows for free without a paid subscription.
Ah yes. The android app is horrible. They need something along the lines of Hotstar.

They upload everything on Youtube. SO thats something
Most developing countries don't have the subscription culture. Everything is uploaded on YouTube for free. In India this is followed by small networks like Manorama, ETV and Flowers. Big networks have their OTT apps and subscription plans.

Most developing countries don't have the subscription culture. Everything is uploaded on YouTube for free. In India this is followed by small networks like Manorama, ETV and Flowers. Big networks have their OTT apps and subscription plans.
yep, better youtube than a crappy app

Earlier I used to watch the Hum Tv dramas on Youtube only on their official channel, but one fine day the channel got removed from youtube with all its content since the channel was facing loss of viewership on cable due to audiences shifting to digital mode of streaming. The current youtube channel is not as good as the original one was, the all time classic shows are no longer available on it, even from the currently airing shows some are not added to Youtube deliberately for eg. Aangan Hum TV not to stream 'Aangan' on YouTube | BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music
Which is why they should have an app on the lines of Hotstar with a Freemium model (Partially ad supported partially subscription based).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock