Seeking Help I am planning to purchase Airtel digital TV; Please help

• Thread starter Raja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 5,966
Okay, but can I take Telugu/Tamil MaxHD in Jamshedpur (ROI)?
Yes Bro you can but only with max hd pack not applicable for others. Like you can take my plan 99 + MAX HD AP at Rs.225 but you can't take my plan99 + Royal HD AP..

Last edited:
Okay, but can I take Telugu/Tamil MaxHD in Jamshedpur (ROI)?
No, It will ask for your pin code and you can only select the packages which are available at your location, I want to select ROI but it did not allowed me to select that package and I had selected south packages only, though south packages are cheaper.

No, It will ask for your pin code and you can only select the packages which are available at your location, I want to select ROI but it did not allowed me to select that package and I had selected south packages only, though south packages are cheaper.
Bro In case of SD base packs they can't allow but in case of MAX HD pack they didn't create any objection. I myself activated MAX HD AP for my account in ROI pack via customer care.

Last edited:
Bro In case of SD base packs they can't allow but in case of MAX HD pack they didn't create any objection. I myself activated MAX HD AP for my account in ROI pack via customer care.
Ok, I purchased new ARP HD connection and I was not able to select the ROI pack from website, maybe we can select after calling from the customer care,

Ok, I purchased new ARP HD connection and I was not able to select the ROI pack from website, maybe we can select after calling from the customer care,
Bro You can Opt for ROI SD base pack if you are from south region but you can MAX HD of your own choice but not sure about other HD add ons for your region.

Bro You can Opt for ROI SD base pack if you are from south region but you can MAX HD of your own choice but not sure about other HD add ons for your region.
No, The Airtel site is not allowing to select different region packs when you try to buy the new connection, I selected ROI but when I tried to do the payment it asked me to change the pack as I belongs to other region, I think later when our initial pack expires, we can call customer care and can take different region packages.

No, The Airtel site is not allowing to select different region packs when you try to buy the new connection, I selected ROI but when I tried to do the payment it asked me to change the pack as I belongs to other region, I think later when our initial pack expires, we can call customer care and can take different region packages.
No Bro You can also activate MAX HD add on of your choice by calling customer care and request them to activate it for you and Yes it will not allow via selfcare when you buy new connection. But later you can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock