i bought dish tv true hd yesterday but till now my vc not activated

srujanchinni said:
Nope i made payment online.... they installed today mrng.. but till now it is showing as deactivated only

Bro have patience after your VC will be activated surely you will enjoy every bit of Dish tru hd channels and I am sure you will never think to switch to any other dth if you brought Dish tru HD for HD channels has none of any other DTH can even cone to close to dish TV in the competition of HD channels has dish tv is miles ahead of other DTH player in the market and proving even providing best pq on HD channels :)

srujanchinni said:
i bought dish tv true hd yesterday but till now my vc not activated so wat to do

retailer is saying that i have to wait 24hrs fr activation

I bought the same for 1899 on last sunday it was activated in 15 minutes.Call the person who installed.

1899.....u must be joking...........new hd connection is at just 999,,,,,,check in the website as worldcup offers

In dish tv its very common unlike others like D2h or ADTV. 3 months back when i upgraded to HD, it took almost 20hours for the activation. If its activated early you are lucky. Some times recharge also takes 5-6 hours to update
You have no other option but to wait. Welcome to DishTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock