Good News I bought new airtel dth HD connection!

I need help friends!
Today when I login on airtel selfcare i noticed my monthly fee of DTH was increased to 429!
I dont know why it happened so i started checking out and found that base packs are changed along with the HD packs....
Earlier i was subscribed to-
1. My plan 199 rs
2. Royal hd 180 rs
3. 4 separate sd channels 10 rs each (i.e. total 40rs)
It was total of 419rs
But now i am somehow subscribed to my plan super 219 and there are no hd packs....
Its really confusing...can anyone please tell me the changes in 199 pack and 219 pack?

What about the hd packs?
And are there any changes in the base pack my plan 199 now that they have increased the price
No changes as of now. They may add new channels in future some of which may be included in the pack. For now, it's just an annual hike of 20 rupees. Your HD pack are intact, you can check via myairtel app. Currently self care not showing subscribed HD topups/packs.

No changes as of now. They may add new channels in future some of which may be included in the pack. For now, it's just an annual hike of 20 rupees. Your HD pack are intact, you can check via myairtel app. Currently self care not showing subscribed HD topups/packs.
Yeah thats why i asked bcoz there are no info on hd packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock