Good News I bought Sun Direct HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 32,095
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now They Have Started To Listen Customer Voice & Complaints!
Still no response after that call though. I sent a reminder on 6th March. No response to that yet.

@Siva you have got freedom from Airtel DTH
For Telugu channels Sun Direct is the best. I think sun direct is having huge market in both Telugu states.

Still no response after that call though. I sent a reminder on 6th March. No response to that yet.

Bro! Don't Expect Speedy Response But They Will Do

After sending another reminder yesterday, I got a call from them today. They finally said they are NOT going to fix this issue. They are not willing to do it. So, the poor audio quality will continue in Sun Direct. I still told them you must get it fixed and I also told them Mr. Muthu Raaman was supposed to get back to me. They said they will update him. Anyway, I don't think they will fix this issue. Looks like SD is a poor choice for those who has Home Theater.

After sending another reminder yesterday, I got a call from them today. They finally said they are NOT going to fix this issue. They are not willing to do it. So, the poor audio quality will continue in Sun Direct. I still told them you must get it fixed and I also told them Mr. Muthu Raaman was supposed to get back to me. They said they will update him. Anyway, I don't think they will fix this issue. Looks like SD is a poor choice for those who has Home Theater.

Oh That's Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock