Good News I bought Sun Direct HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 32,218
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma
It is not a matter of liking - but SUN is far behind Tatasky and ADTV when compared to HD channels and other exclusive HD services
May be now.. even i was using tatasky till last friday.. now am using sun direct.
69HD channels at Rs.150. But Tatasky HD access fee itself Rs.175. Anyway am satisfied with just Rs.409 per month with all HD channels on Sun HD.

Last edited:
May I know why did you move to SUN Direct from Airtel?
Tatasky is my primary choice if I ever want to shift then, but Sun Direct:unsure:
Sun HD has all the HD channels I watch, except Maa Movies HD. They have few exclusive telugu HD channels like Gemini Music HD, Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD. I think, as of today, Sun Direct is the best DTH for telugu viewers!!

Sun HD has all the HD channels I watch, except Maa Movies HD. They have few exclusive telugu HD channels like Gemini Music HD, Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD. I think, as of today, Sun Direct is the best DTH for telugu viewers!!
Even for us ilikered bro.

Update on the audio issue: I got a call from Sun Direct AGM Mr.Muthuraaman. He took the details of the issue. He assured me that he's going to work with the corresponding team to get this fixed. I told him I didn't have this issue in Airtel. He said they have all the competitors boxes too and they will compare the audio.

Update on the audio issue: I got a call from Sun Direct AGM Mr.Muthuraaman. He took the details of the issue. He assured me that he's going to work with the corresponding team to get this fixed. I told him I didn't have this issue in Airtel. He said they have all the competitors boxes too and they will compare the audio.
did u asked for channel additions?

Zee Telugu Hd and Zee Cinemalu HD are no longer exclusive for sun direct. It also included by TS.

Now They Have Started To Listen Customer Voice & Complaints!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock