Good News I bought Sun Direct HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 32,097
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the audio issue:

I wrote to nodal couple of days back. They replied saying they have forwarded the complaint to the respective team. I got a call today from the back end team. I explained them about the low bit rate issue. They are working on it.

BTW, audio on Maa HD is much better now. Can someone check if the bit rate has been changed on this channel?

No change in audio bitrate see this

Source

Source

Hey Guys,

After 8 year long association with Airtel, I decided it's time to try something different. I moved to Sun Direct HD. I took Telugu Cinema + Sports HD 1 Year pack. It costed me 4000. Few pics below.

Lnb:

FA7371_DC_CD98_4_EBE_80_CD_B121_D455739_F.jpg

Set-top box:

C648802_D_7_F10_4_A54_AD5_B_35_FC495_A60_CE.jpg

HD channel:

8_B5_B0264_328_D_4680_9453_6_A89_AC79153_E.jpg

SD Channel:
28_A9_E2_A1_6_F99_4_FF1_AAA3_4_BACAC2_B1_C42.jpg

HD channel picture quality is very good and audio is good as well.

SD channel quality is Ok and I don't watch SD channels much anyway.

Big disadvantage for me is missing universal remote. EPG is also not as sophisticated as Airtel. Other than that, looks like it's a pretty good decision. Now I hope they add all the missing channels.

Last edited:
Yes they said that audio bitrate cannot be change becoz no other same complaint registered and also he said its my home theatre pblm
Well I raised the same complaint. So they now know it's not an issue with home theater. Let's hope for the best.

May I know why did you move to SUN Direct from Airtel?
Tatasky is my primary choice if I ever want to shift then, but Sun Direct:unsure:

May I know why did you move to SUN Direct from Airtel?
Tatasky is my primary choice if I ever want to shift then, but Sun Direct:unsure:

You Are Not Liking Sun Direct

It is not a matter of liking - but SUN is far behind Tatasky and ADTV when compared to HD channels and other exclusive HD services

It is not a matter of liking - but SUN is far behind Tatasky and ADTV when compared to HD channels and other exclusive HD services

May Be In Past But Not Hereafter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock