Seeking Help I can't drop channels in tata sky. Why?

rithesh

Reaction score
Yesterday I have dropped starplus hd and &tv hd @ 12:45pm but order not processed yet. Today I can't add or drop any channels.. also showing dropped channels.. anyone knows why? Called customer care but no use.. theire telling your order in open stage and it will processing automatically.

If your order is not processed then new Pack modifications will hold in queue until that order is not processed. Once processed all other modifications will also get completed. This is a known issue, happened with me also.

If your order is not processed then new Pack modifications will hold in queue until that order is not processed. Once processed all other modifications will also get completed. This is a known issue, happened with me also.
I think Only waiting can solve this issue

This happened to me also. Follow the steps, don't use chat. Atfirst, Take a screenshot of that error and then send a email to [email protected]. write your problem and send them. Then they registered your complaint with a number after that their representative call you. told him about your error. Then they told you wait for some time, after that they update your account fast.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock