DDF Exclusive I got amazing offer from Tata Sky : 12 months at the price of 10 months

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 6,136

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Yesterday, saw on TV I have to give missed call. I gave it and today received call from them and after clearing all queries. I'm going to grab this offer. Should I choose this offer? As MIB has given guideline to DTH/CABLE operator to reduce the package price. I know that's going to take time.

'Special Offer! Enjoy TV viewing for 12 months at the price of 10 months. Recharge your Tata Sky with Rs. 2990 & save Rs. 598 with the Annual Dhamaal Mix pack'

Normally Tata Sky gives offer for 12 months on recharge of 11 months. So you are getting one month benefit on DMP;)

That offer is also being shown for me in channel 100.
Will i get same offer for 199 pack?.

As per my previous experience, taking yearly recharge offer is bit risky.

I did same for Dish TV but I liked Tata sky when I compared both and took new connection. Though I have 2 TV's and using Dish TV also, we hardly watch it and switch off date on that is Mar-2019.

I think we cannot be certain of what it is going to happen in next 1 year :), for eg. RDTV shutdown(though they are lucky to get tatasky offer and also had last minute takeover) etc many things can happen

I did same for Dish TV but I liked Tata sky when I compared both and took new connection. Though I have 2 TV's and using Dish TV also, we hardly watch it and switch off date on that is Mar-2019.

I think we cannot be certain of what it is going to happen in next 1 year :), for eg. RDTV shutdown(though they are lucky to get tatasky offer and also had last minute takeover) etc many things can happen
Yes.and till now i didnt get the refund

Exactly that's why I stopped to do annual recharge last year itself :):)

And also not gud for traveller's

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock