Good News I have qualified Secondary Board Examination with 90% score

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DreamFan, yet another reminder: You haven't shared the marksheet yet. Share it with name which you claimed as your previously.

I know you will come up with family, trust etc. to make us emotional. But we have explained why we are asking. If you are correct, atleast now share marksheet and prove yourself.

@DreamFan, yet another reminder: You haven't shared the marksheet yet. Share it with name which you claimed as your previously.

I know you will come up with family, trust etc. to make us emotional. But we have explained why we are asking. If you are correct, atleast now share marksheet and prove yourself.
Will he ever post his real marksheet😟

@DreamFan bro why you ignoring us, We just want to know the truth, You are the only one who done lot's of mistakes and still here without banned permanently, I think you don't care about our emotions, ignoring blindly our posts..
Why you don't accept your mistakes, Accept mistakes, without accepting you never will be good human
Expecting your reply..

Off topic

I have got 50/50 in four subjects and 49/50 in one subject.
Cannot post marksheet,because it is not given to us.We can see it only in the school and return that very day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock