Good News I have qualified Secondary Board Examination with 90% score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people's problem is they can understand English but cant speak so easily many times, just like me. But I too got always highest marks in English but cant speak easily, many times makes mistakes. ☹☹
That was a problem with me too. Basically with most of the Indian kids who haven't been taught on English medium (ICSE medium). I don't feel ashamed of it as i tried my best and improved over time. Its not our native too, otherwise things would have been different.

I have never taken spoken English classes but still improved over time. All you need to do is learn the basics, talk to someone who is fluent in it so you will learn where you are going wrong. In my case words used to come into mind instantly however pronouncing with proper accent makes it problematic. But these days USA guys are able to understand me so i am good enough for myself, funny is i was talking for almost 30mins in English yesterday only. :D

That was a problem with me too. Basically with most of the Indian kids who haven't taughted on English medium (ICSE medium). I don't feel ashamed of it as i tried my best and improved over time. Its not our native too, otherwise things would have been different.

I have never taken spoken English classes but still improved over time. All you need to do is learn the basics, talk to someone who is fluent in it so you will learn where you are going wrong. In my case words used to come into mind instantly however pronouncing with proper accent makes it problematic. But these days USA guys are able to understand me so i am good enough for myself, funny is i was talking for almost 30mins in English yesterday only. :D
Your story is interesting bro. I think you becomes my inspiration, really a good motivation for peoples like me that we can understand English without coaching or without any study in English Medium schools, just only with our regular practice.
Honestly saying DDF is helping me to improve my English 👌😍

1. Congrats Bro
  2. Please share your Marks Sheet for better thread view and We are more happy for you.
  3. Be happy Bro, When I Studied, My Marks 80% above until 5th Standard, after 5th Standard No Ranks till B.Com just got passing Marks,
So Be Happy and Waiting for your Marks Sheet

Last edited:
Congratulations bro :clap2::tup: you got excellent marks 90% in board exams :ouch:even till 9th standard I get above 90% & sometimes around 85% marks, after under 80% till 12th standard. For future you need to be more work-hard to maintain the same percentage especially for 12th standard keep it up! & All the best for future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock