Good News I have qualified Secondary Board Examination with 90% score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations bro. I don't need to see your marksheet to believe. To other members. There should be trust among us.
Bro Its not about trust. If you read forum rules, there clearly written if you create any thread, you need to be share any kind of proof. Also if he need to share his marksheet, then whats wrong in it. Its not about him. If any other member also create this type thread, he/she also need to be post proof.

Bro Its not about trust. If you read forum rules, there clearly written if you create any thread, you need to be share any kind of proof. Also if he need to share his marksheet, then whats wrong in it. Its not about him. If any other member also create this type thread, he/she also need to be post proof.
Noted. I didn't knew same was applicable to person achievements.

Noted. I didn't knew same was applicable to person achievements.
Not applicable always but we ourselves decide and may ask it based on situation. If someone has been died on family and member said here, we won't be asking him for pictures ever. I don't want to insult or hurt anyone just to believe myself asked it. If something fake happens and we will let it go, it will be repeated again and again in future, member may become habitual of it so we like to see the proof.

I will appreciate if you can share your mark sheet picture showing your marks on all subjects (blurring roll number, name etc.).

To be frank on why i am asking is because your literature subject like English mark looks quite good where as you fail to understand basic English words on our forum, yourself said you don't understand what i say many times because you feel my English is hard. Recently you doubted your User title Dream Freak and you wondered if we are tagging you as Fake member title tag so all these only giving me such doubt. Another possibility would be, you did ratta of most probable questions and they came on the papers too. Many of my friends used to do that, brain wise they were less intelligent but marks were good as they were memorizing word to word from books.

But if it turns out to be true, i am really happy with your progress. (y)

ha ha ha.... Just let him be, bro. :lol:

Dear @DreamFan, hearty congratulations on your scholastic achievement, and wishing you all success in your academic future. You and your sister, who has qualified for Star Jalsha Super Singer Junior, are making your entire family proud. :kiss2: :cheers:
As far as DDF is concerned, you have come a long way since your initial days. :clap2: Contribute more and keep following the rules. Expecting a colour tag against your name soon. :tup:

Last edited:
Not applicable always but we ourselves decide and may ask it based on situation. If someone has been died on family and member said here, we won't be asking him for pictures ever. I don't want to insult or hurt anyone just to believe myself asked it. If something fake happens and we will let it go, it will be repeated again and again in future, member may become habitual of it so we like to see the proof.

Sorry for off topic;

Bold one serious matter, but its make me laughing inside :blush2:

@DreamFan, you have already asked me atleast a couple of times about it. I already clarified if your past post aren't having anything personal or doing any problem we won't waste our energy deleting them but again you are asking to delete all your unnecessarily post. Basically you want to hide your past mistakes so if you repeat (which you are confidently doing always) the same mistake again we won't be able to show past ones.

bT9wAGP.jpg

Moreover you use PM as kind of moderation help even after we ask you multiple times to use on Talk to Team forum. First you used to PM me, when i stopped replied you moved to sumitroy bro then Siva bro and now reached till Basil. We even cleared you, we make group decision when its important for all of us to know the issue so if one moderator is absent other will take on.

OLYRo69.jpg

Now you are asking us to close this thread. I know if it is closed, the marksheet pic would never come and you wanted us to close it from our side so no one will blame you and think team has been unfair towards you and closed it. Remember, you could have avoided starting this thread at first place if you wanted it to be closed. Everytime you do such things and later regret. I am not stopping you from sharing your happiness, everyone is free to as we are very friendly with each other. Just had a doubt so asked. Take your own time.

We already have seen, few other members have asked me why i am doubting you. This is the exact reason i did that. Now result is infront of us.

I am not trying to be oversmart or acting like a boss, please understand it bro. Infact i never ever think that way. If you still change i will move on without any single action on you. Yourself can think, you copied a post into another forum this month too and i only notified you to not copy and didn't taken any action. How much more kindness one can show after all this?

We as a whole team are very much free with each other so its waste of time to ask each of us to go against others decision privately as even if you ask me, i will talk to the current handling moderator about issue before moderating. We also make sure members won't get trouble due to wrong moderation (you know two people will think differently, so we don't want difference of opinion cause trouble to member) so this friendliness is necessary for us.

With this, i am keeping this thread open. Feel free to prove yourself and we will be happy to know you achieved something good in your life. Your forum reputation might not be so good but who knows you are a totally different gem outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock