Good News I have qualified Secondary Board Examination with 90% score

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have little doubt. Why he vanished his name?
I too wonder that.

Since he already have posted his name on the forum.
Current Name : DreamFan
New Name : Koustav Sengupta
Is It Your real name??

He can still share unhidden name picture showing the above name then no one will question him.

Another question remained misty is why marks on first post and the shared mark sheet marks aren't matching?

Answer us @DreamFan.

This year, from our family, 3 members have passed madhyamik examination. I have downloaded all 3 mark-sheets on online.

Due to over-exciment, I had posted my own cousin's mark-sheet. When I found the mistakes, it was too late. I remembered, in a past time, I have faced banning due to modify whole post. That's why can't take the risk and if I change the mark-sheet again, people might think it was fake. So, avoiding the posting of my mark-sheet. But I saw, without encouraging me, people already started to doubt me, which was hurt me a lot. And I myself helped them to increase their doubts on me, that's why I was avoiding their all queries.

If anyone allow me to edit my whole mark-sheet, I can easily do that. But, here the situation was totally inverse.

After came back from banned period, I reported to the team to re-open the thread, I have to say something, but thread has not been reopened.

Till now, people are doubting whether it is my real mark-sheet or not, why I abolish my roll no. or name. But now, I don't care who thinks me whatever.

I am sorry to say, that sharing my personal info here, it was my biggest mistake ever. Now I feel, DDF is world's no.1 forum only, but not a family. I strongly believe, without trust, no family would survive or unite.

That's all and thank you all. You people are most welcome to doubt me more, you are free.

I strongly believe, without trust, no family would survive or unite.

Very very true words. 100% agreed. But that trust is not something sold in the market, it's something we build upon, with our actions and words. You failed to build the trust among the family and hence this family let you down.

After came back from banned period, I reported to the team to re-open the thread, I have to say something, but thread has not been reopened.
Team along with several members asked you multiple times asked you here, you were active seeing these posts yet not replying and we have to ban you and later after comeback you said you will 'expose' why you haven't posted marksheet.
ABCDEFGH said:
No, we aren't gonna open the thread, we have had enough of your Drama.

Kindly be careful this time, this is your last chance. I got a bit of flak for not banning you permanently
To be frank we were confused if we wanted another fiasco due to it.
I am sorry to say, that sharing my personal info here, it was my biggest mistake ever. Now I feel, DDF is world's no.1 forum only, but not a family. I strongly believe, without trust, no family would survive or unite.
For trust you have to be such person. Not everyone on the family are good and there are spoiled lads too, you are counted among those by now due to your own faults (sorry but enough you have done enough to not trust you).

Going through your track records, you have got enough of our trust, it is just that you got caught red handed and having nothing to cover up so trying to play emotional as always.

See with how many mistakes you have been forgiven yet you are talking about trust. If we won't have trusted you, you won't have got N number of chances. Infact we motivated and appreciated your work too, those things got missed due to repetitive mistakes.

Now atleast post marksheet showing your name so we can believe the picture marksheet you shared is true. No need of any accusation or blame, you made a mistake and now time to clear the air so you can get clean image back. You will be appreciated by many even now, members aren't bad they are just pissed due to multiple issues you create in weekly basis.

I have been going against team by not banning you even after infinity rules violations and i doubt if i can save you now if you don't correct yourself.

For trust you have to be such person. Not everyone on the family are good and there are spoiled lads too, you are counted among those by now due to your own faults (sorry but enough you have done enough to not trust you).
Now atleast post marksheet showing your name so we can believe the picture marksheet you shared is true. No need of any accusation or blame, you made a mistake and now time to clear the air so you can get clean image back. .

I have been going against team by not banning you even after infinity rules violations and i doubt if i can save you now if you don't correct yourself.
With amount of chances being given I hope I have a boss like you in job. (in future) :rolleyes::p:sad:

I doubt if you will get one, as i have never been forgiven anywhere where required (not on forums life) and i understand the pain hence i cooperate anyone with whom i can.:)
Bro You always show your kindness towards everyone and forgive everyone for their mistakes very easily and also give people a lot of chances to change but some will remain the same and backstab you but still you are the same. I am not able to understand from where you get enough courage and dedication? , that even after so many of betrayals you still are the same.

For everyone, I am not spreading butter, this is truth which everyone here knows very well. Even it was happened with me too earlier in my initial days when I was not matured enough and do a lot of mistakes, at that time but our kind admin had given me a lot of chances to change. And See I am here as a legend. It's your kindness that I am here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock