I Upgraded My Connection To HD

how much will it cost to upgrade from sd to hd? What type of hd box (model) willbe having less technical issues?

Even this new box is creating issue bro..channel got struck for every 5 to 10 mins..and each and every time I have to switch off and again have to switch on TV.

Technician coming again tomorrow..

If again problem persists, I have to move other DTH.
This what we have been saying from ages:sad::wall:

for freezing issue you dont need to turn off/on bro just try to change the channel it will fix

This what we have been saying from ages:sad::wall:

for freezing issue you dont need to turn off/on bro just try to change the channel it will fix
No bro, this is something different..It came only few seconds..then it freezes..even remote not worked.BTW I already exchanged that faulty STB with new STB.

Last edited:
No bro, this is something different..It came only few seconds..then it freezes..even remote not worked.BTW I already exchanged that faulty STB with new STB.
Again You have to exchanged your stb:oops:
Then what will happen after warranty period will get overo_O

Again You have to exchanged your stb:oops:
Then what will happen after warranty period will get overo_O
Hi Abhi bro.

How are you? Long time no see..

The warranty period was already over.!

Hi Abhi bro.

How are you? Long time no see..

The warranty period was already over.!
Bro I am fine and What about you? Bro I visit here daily but not able to be more active these days.

Bro If your warranty period is over then bro have you paid any extra charges or they have replaced free of cost?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock