I want 6feet or 8 feet c band dish.......

im not sure, & my guess ----
most Telugu channels are available on [IntelSat 17@66°E] ,...
so Try & check yourself.....

I tried a lot to get Intelsat signals but did not get. Please advice how to get?
Check dishpointer.com website for knowing the exact azimuth, elevation and lnb skew values for your location for each satelite. Then you can try adjusting the values and tune the needed channels

I tried a lot to get Intelsat signals but did not get. Please advice how to get?
Hi, first track Intelsat 20 @ 68.5*E( maximum channels with good signal). then try Intelsat17 @ 66* E(slightly turn dish clockwise and downwards from Intelsat 20 position). so it will be easy... Use tps 4015V30000 or 4024H14400 for Intelsat17... Also check in youtube, so many tutorial videos available for Intelsat 20 & 17 in 6 feet dish.

Please help to buy c band dish antenna in Chennai. I asked in Andhra Pradesh{Vijayawada} they told 6 feet with LNB and horn 6000/-. I want to buy in Chennai.Please provide address in Chennai.
Thank U.
From where u got that Dish..?? Im from visakhapatnam searching for a dish & C band LNB. Please help me, my number 7207261331

Check in Ritchie Street, there are a few shops like TPS Electronics, Jenefas etc, that are dealing C band antenna. 6 feet dishes are widely available for ₹3000-3300 range. LNB will cost you ₹350. That's it
Where is this TPS Electronics

You spent too much money to get the FTA channels. I really wonder why not pay some DTH provider this much money to get the Telugu channels for at least 5 to 6 years in some lowest price package like 100 Rs or 150 Rs package.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock