• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

i want FTA pack

yellkey

Registered
Joined
12 Jun 2011
Messages
597
Reaction score
309
i have 200 days deactive stb and have 999rs fta apka pack offer. but i didnt recharge online this offer. kindly any dealer help to activate this pack with tamil regional. how much totally i will pay to dealer for now and after 6 month how much i pay for 3 years. anyone activate for me i will pay through NEFT. help via private message
 

yellkey

Registered
Joined
12 Jun 2011
Messages
597
Reaction score
309
why no reply for my question. no dealer are avail in ddf member.
 

Vicky

Dream Legend
Joined
10 Jun 2014
Messages
13,150
Reaction score
16,372
lkkeyan89 said:
why no reply for my question. no dealer are avail in ddf member.
lkkeyan89 bro, please contact ashok bro

ashok bro is dish tv distributor & he will help you

for your reference ashok bro profile:

DreamDTH Community Forums
 

acmedigitals

Dream Expert
Joined
28 Nov 2012
Messages
2,451
Reaction score
2,170
lkkeyan89 said:
i have 200 days deactive stb and have 999rs fta apka pack offer. but i didnt recharge online this offer. kindly any dealer help to activate this pack with tamil regional. how much totally i will pay to dealer for now and after 6 month how much i pay for 3 years. anyone activate for me i will pay through NEFT. help via private message
1 u will pay 999/- for fta pack .u will get all freedish channels free upto 3 years.and will get 4 launguage zone ie, malayalam 1 malayalam 2 tamil 1 tamil 2. u cant activate sampoorna malayalam and tamil bonanza.instead of above 4 zone .these 4 zone channels will get 1 month free . after 1 month u can select any language zone only 20/- for each zone [ I dont know north, Iam indicate only south]. if u not pay any amount after 1 month u can watch all fta channels in dishtv in 3 year .
 

ashok.dishtv

Dream Shine
Joined
23 May 2014
Messages
318
Reaction score
364
Hello lkkeyan,

My DCC code is not activated yet. So pls wait I'll do this FTA activation on next week.
 

yellkey

Registered
Joined
12 Jun 2011
Messages
597
Reaction score
309
Ok bro if you got please inform i will pay you to activate

ashok.dishtv said:
Hello lkkeyan,

My DCC code is not activated yet. So pls wait I'll do this FTA activation on next week.
 
Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock