I want to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DreamFan bro
In a Happy Growing Family, we (got to) have all kinds of members.
We have mature senior(Wise owl) type,then we have little less mature senior ones, then the (sub)Junior ones, some just watch what is going around them, then we have the mischief one and many more kinds...
The thing is, All the members have a complimentary role to play and are equally important in the family tree to prosper.
It is nice to have you(@DreamFan) as a part of our family.
Lets stay together through thick and thin :cheers:

Heartbroken for insults/crictics?? Then this world would not have seen a Albert Einstein or a Abraham Lincoln or Mahatma Gandhi or a Sachin Tendulkar.

Smart people make house out of stones pelted at them. A stone becomes God only after it survives the beating from the sculptor. And those who can't take the beating and broken becomes footsteps.

Life will be boring without critics. Face the insults and answer the critics. They gonna chase until you run. Stop running and turn back and face them, they gonna run.

One final punch😜, "It's Human to err, legendary to apologise and its Divine to forgive". You have proved that you are a good human, and i am sure ddf members and team will prove they are divine.

Hi @DreamFan,

What was the need for you to copy paste DDF member (@Deep.S) post to another site?

You get everything on DDF still you always hurt us by either copying news or supporting copy pasted work even after knowing its not allowed!

I know you are not much aged or matured but you should learn from your mistakes. Not everytime you can expect only us (team) to be kind and forgive you!

Talking about this:

EMFTLWH.jpg

PRD5l1c.jpg

See you credited Deep.S on DDF thread but didn't credited where it was actually more needed.

This was not the first time you did it. You have been copying DDF member's work over there from long silently. Even when you get banned on DDF, you steal our work there.

We banned your old IDs for copy pasting but allowed you thinking you are changed now, but we were wrong!

Today you cropped and posted that image from Deep.S post (uncropped image is there) on another site and then created thread on DDF with same cropped image. Check timings on above images.

So how much more kindness you expect from us?

If you can't stop yourself doing such cheap act, just stop visiting such sites else leave DDF as we do not want such cheap people presence whom we trust but they hurt us back everytime!

Choose right or wrong. Choice is yours. Just revert back and i will do the needful by banning you. Enough times forgiven.

Its not the first time someone did it. In past also many people did it. We do not try to harm anyone, we just part our ways with them as they don't respect people here. Same will be done with you if it continues and you do not realize from heart.

Is Cute Riju( from another forum) and dreamfan bro is same boy??

Not only thread are copied from here the forum copied All graphics, prefix from here last month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock