I want to do Dabangg 2: Mahie Gill

Napster

Reaction score
Though Mahie Gill just played a cameo in Dabangg playing Nirmala's character opposite Arbaaz Khan, it was a 'not-to-be-missed' kind of role.

Ask her if she's going be a part of the sequel of the movie as well and the actress replies, "I have been reading reports about the making of part 2. However, I have not yet been approached for the sequel and I have no issues with it.

Because Dabangg was a Salman Khan film and I just had a guest appearance which I did only for my friend Abhinav Kashyap. So, I don't know if they will continue my part in the sequel as well. But, if asked, I would love to do one cameo in Dabangg2 too." We hope Mahie's wish is fulfilled!

indiatimes

Arbaaz Khan to direct 'Dabangg 2'

Actor-Producer Arbaaz Khan will be helming the 'Dabangg' sequel after director Abhinav Kashyap decided to walk out of the project.
Abhinav hit gold at the box office with his story about a corrupt but golden hearted cop in the Hindi heartland, played by Salman Khan. But rumours suggested that the debutante director did not get along with the Khan brothers.
Arbaaz confirmed the news saying that he will be wearing the director's cap for the first time for the sequel.
"Definitely, I am directing 'Dabangg 2'. I would have loved though if Abhinav had stayed on to be the director because no one wants to disturb the winning combination. However, if he wishes to move on, it’s entirely his choice. I am sure he would have had some reasons of his own," Arbaaz said.
Arbaaz, who turned producer after trying his luck as an actor in movies like 'Hello Brother' and 'Kissan', said that Abhinav opted out because of some "personal and professional reasons" without elaborating on it.
He, however, has bulk dates with his superstar brother Salman Khan and plans to begin shooting next year.
"Salman is a busy star and to get bulk dates from him is a huge thing. Since he is committed to the film now, all my concentration is on getting the ground work in place on
'Dabangg 2'," he added.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock