I want to sell my vediocon D2H HD setup box, remote, antenna, wire

veerraju

Reaction score
I have taken vediocon D2H HD setup box around cost 2400 and currently I am not using. All items are still looks new brand with working in good condition. I am ready to change the onwer ship to new buys. Kindly advice how can I sale my D2H HD all setup and let me know if any one interested. Location: pragathi nagar, kukatpalli in Hyderabad. whatsapp number: XXXXXXXX. Thanks for support friends.

MOD NOTE: Use PM to pass personal details to interested person instead of posting it publicly

Last edited by a moderator:
I have taken vediocon D2H HD setup box around cost 2400 and currently I am not using. All items are still looks new brand with working in good condition. I am ready to change the onwer ship to new buys. Kindly advice how can I sale my D2H HD all setup and let me know if any one interested. Location: pragathi nagar, kukatpalli in Hyderabad. whatsapp number: XXXXXXXX. Thanks for support friends.

Remove your mobile number bro

Actually you cannot sell your set top box legally or strait away process, because, you are not a owner of the set top box. you are a subscriber, you have subscribed their service. If you dont want their service you can return their equipments to them. you can given to any one of your friend or relative for using with your name. only you can change mobile number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock