ICP members write ceo to get ss1

Carthick

Reaction score
Now I write to ceo and getting starsports1 as paid alacarte after that they cahback that amount. First they give ss3 after that I change to ss1. Ask n get get your rights.

You get STAR SPORTS @ Rs. 25 or for free, how they cash back you and why they deduct amount if its for free.

Anirudha said:
You get STAR SPORTS @ Rs. 25 or for free, how they cash back you and why they deduct amount if its for free.
First they activate @25rs after that they refund amount. I think they cheat starsports. They told we activate starsports1 @free of cost.

lkkeyan89 said:
First they activate @25rs after that they refund amount. I think they cheat starsports. They told we activate starsports1 @free of cost.

But why they deduct money you got cash back may be because of special treatment for SOI users but what if ROI users activate by paying Rs. 25 and if not got cash pack then ?

Re: RE: ICP members write ceo to get ss1

Anirudha said:
But why they deduct money you got cash back may be because of special treatment for SOI users but what if ROI users activate by paying Rs. 25 and if not got cash pack then ?
I didn't know. if u r a soi user try it.

deepums said:
By the time they sort it out, the series would be Over :)

They actually have no intensity to give STAR SPORTS they just waiting for end the series.

So, ICP users will not be able to watch India tour of England for free. You guys need to complain to them asking them to provide the Channel for Free or Compensate accordingly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock