ID to launch love-based crime series ‘I’d Kill For You’

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Discovery Networks’ ID – Investigation Discovery channel is all set to present a love-based crime series ‘I’d Kill For You’ revealing the lengths one can go to for love.
Premiering on 5 January, the show will air at 10 pm from Monday to Saturday and will present dangerous love stories.

The series will showcase how lust and jealousy can change a happy and romantic love story into a fatal one.

Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “In a short span of time, ID has seized the viewers’ attention with its unique and engaging programmes. I’d Kill For You will further enhance ID’s offerings in the Hindi entertainment space and viewers will enjoy the surprising twists and turns in the series.”

The show will expose chilling crimes committed by men and women with twisted agendas who use their lovers as murder weapons.

Whether they’re after the inheritance of their elderly husband or have their eyes set on a younger model or are trying to stake claim to their partner’s life insurance, these men and women will stop at nothing to live their own happily ever even if it means a tragic end for someone else.

Each episode will feature in-depth interviews with family, friends and authorities on the case who provide the missing details that patch together pieces of the investigation. Cinematic recreations illuminate the drama, mystery and tragedy of these real crimes.

ID to launch love-based crime series ‘I’d Kill For You’ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock