DDF Exclusive Important Information On LDP Packs

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
As per CC, they have asked me to wait till 1st Feb 2019 to get clarity if my LDP can continue or not.

I quoted them Point 11. of TRAI FAQs https://channeltariff.trai.gov.in/data/FAQ_BnCS.pdf
And Point 11. Example 2 of https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/QOS_Regulation_03_03_2017.pdf

To this CC said to take a screenshot and send that to [email protected] so that they can look into this.

Also if anyone is on HDAF monthly packs, mention the same in the email so we can get clarity what would happen to HD channels if at all LDP is allowed to continue

LDP.png

Last edited:
Thanks for creating.Not only ts. Follow same think All Dth ldp customers. So better this info share general discussion dth part.

Last edited:
I had taken Semi-Annual Base & Multi TV Pack and now in Temporary Suspension

@Anish bro, my South platinum HD pack is going to expire on 26th Feb. So do I have to contact the CC immediately else wait till 1st Feb. As my account is showing the due date is 25th Jan but all my channels are running perfect. No refund is done in my account for that February month.

I got a call from TS on my query. They said LDP will be closed on 01-Feb even if I am already in LDP and actual end date is June 2019. Even after I quoted the FAQ#11 they replied the same only. I asked them to reply via email. Also told them that I will take it further with TRAI based on their email and get clarity from TRAI since LDP should give price protection to users. Initially they said, they won't reply in email But after I insisted many times, they said they will reply in email but till now not replied (10 mins so far).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock