improve picture quliety in airtel hd+ settop box

jaykdodiya

Reaction score
accedently i found a very simple way to improve picture quality of SD N HD Channels in airtel hd+ settop box which has recording facility through pen drive.

just attach a pen drive in your adtv hd+ S.box n see the difference your self.

if you dont have recording topup than it will give error messege on power on that u r not subscribed to rc topup but just ignore that.

u must be use a hdmi cable to connect to your tv n set resolution 720p or 1080i in your S.box.

Drake said:
Does My Plan 179 too looks bad in HD Recorder (not HD+)?
bro better go with ala carte package.my plan 99 is definatly reduces quality.dont know about my plan 179.

shawl_who said:
:hehe, may be... premium quality to those who selected premium packages. :D:p

bro broadcasting is same for all.but it seems there is some kind of internal or hidden settings of S.box that creates difference in PQ. when we activate my plan 99.

Hello what all are taking about clarity? . There is no technology like low level package giving low clarity nor high level package gives high clarity... All r talking like a school boy... According to your signal level, setofbox and tv set and type of connectivity ,those things only define clarity

i think picture qualiety depends on video also and the camera from which video is recorded also e.g old flims will not have good quality mostly and it depends on brodcaster and dth company because they only set quality of the channel according to there internal policy. i have notice some time we get good pq and some times bad

Bro's some times i also same think tin my previous rdtv dvr stb,i canceled the hd pack means after i thought that's why sd channels pq decreased,but real is sd channels pq decreased:shy:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock