Breaking Independent tv add new channal

Even if it's true they need to realign dishes like sun direct hd

I think alignment is not issue bro, may be need software update for old rdtv, hope they will not give software update for old users:mad:

After change the feq in setting, getting the signal, but not working,

XHgoSxT.jpg

YL61c5t.jpg

rjjFvo8.jpg

fmiuBye.jpg

Ddfd channels removed only dd, mhrd or vande channels left maybe add after arrangement of lcn no

This element is most sensitive if you increase signal of independent TV DD Direct Plus signal is very low and you a line tour DD free Dish satellite independent TV satellite message signal come down

This element is most sensitive if you increase signal of independent TV DD Direct Plus signal is very low and you a line tour DD free Dish satellite independent TV satellite message signal come down
Yes, the two satellites are 1.5 degrees apart and you need to have a in between signal to get best of both signals

Yes, i am getting dd free dish channel on Independent tv dth with dd free dish logo. But only dd, vandey gujrat, mhrd channels. I mean no dd national hd.

Yes, i am also getting dd free dish channel on Independent tv dth with dd free dish logo
.But only 2 channels are getting signals

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock