Breaking Independent TV now asking customers to contact STB Manufacturer if STB software issues comes

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,581
3CrTmPp.jpg

This was tweet posted by them which they deleted later.

gF5H9D8.jpg

Good luck to all customers. Never seen any other operator asking customers to contact STB manufacturers to solve any issues and blaming them for the issues. This should be understood and resolved mutually between them rather than dragging customers in between.

This is EPIC. They seem to behave like local mobile shops who ask customers to contact the manufacturer. So next time in future if customers have some signal issue, they will ask customers to contact channel broadcaster or ISRO itself.

Latest Announcement is issues resolved and they asked customers to restart the stbs:
Bro this new announcement came after the above mentioned announcement by you. We discussed about it and now they are saying it as problem not solved for all customers.

Reactions: mss
So,In my opinion,it also directs that we should call the channel for requesting to be in INDEPENDENT TV....:lol::biggrin:

Now I'm satisfied with d2h because they will atleast take feedback for any issue!(Be it regarding STB/Channel)😂

Btw, Independent bros,who is the manufacturer of these boxes?

Btw, Independent bros,who is the manufacturer of these boxes?
OVT India. Its an Indian company based on Noida, UP. Its written on first post pictures itself if you read carefully.

OVT India. Its an Indian company based on Noida, UP. Its written on first post pictures itself if you read carefully.
Missed due to quick surfing due to business...😅

By the way,thanks for putting the important line as title itself...

Feeling sad for those who didn't get there STB replaced during Tata Sky exchange program.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock