• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Good News Independent TV picture Quality enhanced

ashok.dishtv

Dream Shine
Dear friends, Today I received a call from Independent TV Uplink station Mumbai. They asked me to check the signal qualities of selected pay channels and FTA channels. After that he told me to track >65% in pay channels, I mean independent TV signal and >45% in dd feed channels. Later I asked about picture quality, he replied upgradation is going on and will be fixed in 2 to 3 hours. As per his information I checked that and found some improvement in picture quality. I need some feedback from our DDF members.
-Ashok

Zero7

Dream Shine
Good to hear this news. So far I didn't notice any change in PQ. Will wait and see.

mss

Dream Shine
They should remove the non popular channels and should increase the picture quality of the existing channels.

mss

Dream Shine
Dear friends, Today I received a call from Independent TV Uplink station Mumbai. They asked me to check the signal qualities of selected pay channels and FTA channels. After that he told me to track >65% in pay channels, I mean independent TV signal and >45% in dd feed channels. Later I asked about picture quality, he replied upgradation is going on and will be fixed in 2 to 3 hours. As per his information I checked that and found some improvement in picture quality. I need some feedback from our DDF members.
-Ashok
Did you get all Tamil channels in independent tv.

Top Bottom