Good News Independent TV picture Quality enhanced

ashok.dishtv

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear friends, Today I received a call from Independent TV Uplink station Mumbai. They asked me to check the signal qualities of selected pay channels and FTA channels. After that he told me to track >65% in pay channels, I mean independent TV signal and >45% in dd feed channels. Later I asked about picture quality, he replied upgradation is going on and will be fixed in 2 to 3 hours. As per his information I checked that and found some improvement in picture quality. I need some feedback from our DDF members.
-Ashok

Good to hear this news. So far I didn't notice any change in PQ. Will wait and see.

They should remove the non popular channels and should increase the picture quality of the existing channels.

Dear friends, Today I received a call from Independent TV Uplink station Mumbai. They asked me to check the signal qualities of selected pay channels and FTA channels. After that he told me to track >65% in pay channels, I mean independent TV signal and >45% in dd feed channels. Later I asked about picture quality, he replied upgradation is going on and will be fixed in 2 to 3 hours. As per his information I checked that and found some improvement in picture quality. I need some feedback from our DDF members.
-Ashok
Did you get all Tamil channels in independent tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock