• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 5,175

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score

Independent TV(RBTV) is favourite DTH after Tata Sky of my village. So, after booking so many house got Independent TV. My village is near Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan.

With only 12 HD channels they mentioning everywhere Independent Tv HD:cautious:

Very best dth for rural people's.

Independent TV(RBTV) is favourite DTH after Tata Sky of my village. So, after booking so many house got Independent TV.
what's the reason behind liking big TV in ur village?

what's the reason behind liking big TV in ur village?
Actually in Jhunjhunu district you'll find Tata & Reliance everywhere as Tata Sky people visited each and every house to install Tata Sky and give free recharge for every referral.
And, on other hand BIG TV grab all Tata Sky distributor during test run with attractive offers and same distributor visited my village and provide connection with 1 year free subscription. And, after RDTV switch off news again the same distributor come to replace with Tata Sky in my village.

Last edited:
Don't buy Tata sky or big TV buy Videocon DTH it is poors friend DTH means videocon

Independent TV(RBTV) is favourite DTH after Tata Sky of my village. So, after booking so many house got Independent TV. My village is near Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan.
Can you provide me contact no. Of the independent tv dealer in jhunjhunu. Actually I had booked it 7 months ago but still its not installed. Please

Can you provide me contact no. Of the independent tv dealer in jhunjhunu. Actually I had booked it 7 months ago but still its not installed. Please
I will advice you to tweet about same to Independent TV it will work for sure.

I allready done that its was not worked. If you independent Tv connection in jhunjhunu then on your setoff box there will be a contact no. Of dealer please provide me that. I will be thankfull to you

Please provide me conatct no. of dealer that is given on your set up box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock